Vasos cáscara de arroz

Ecogots: More Rice Husk, Less Plastic

Ecogots was born with a goal: to design and manufacture reusable, durable, and environmentally friendly containers.

Our commitment is based on offering mainly reusable containers made with innovative, sustainable, and eco-friendly materials, without compromising on quality, design, and functionality.

All of this is possible with a change in consumer habits and by adapting to new regulations, always following our environmental commitment.

  • personalizado y reutilizable vision

    To be one of the leading companies committed to sustainability and the environment.

  • personalizado con menos plástico mission

    To design and manufacture 100% reusable and recyclable products.

  • personalizar vaso values

    To choose sustainable development, promoting a circular economy and being socially committed.

Arroz planta

A unique formula with rice husk.

Eco-cups are made from rice husk sourced from the Ebro Delta, a patented compound by Oryzite® that makes up 60% of the total container. The other 40% is polypropylene, which gives it more durability and resistance.

The plastic proportions of our containers are substantially lower compared to other reusable tableware on the market.

This allows us to create, for example, truly ecological and sustainable personalized cups (screen-printed cups), as the best alternative to conventional plastic ones.

Eco-cups are manufactured following the standards that make them suitable for food use UNE-EN 1186: 2002. Additionally, they are certified as reusable products UNE 53928: 2020.

Cáscaras de arroz

60% Oryzite

Unique Characteristics of Oryzite

  • Improves the molding cycle
  • Better mechanical properties
  • Lower energy and temperature consumption during injection
  • Shorter time
  • km0
Huella de carbono
km0 -72% CO2

Reduction of carbon footprint and zero waste. We are 100% involved with the circular economy

With Ecogots, you reduce your carbon footprint

With over 10 years of research, we have achieved a unique innovation: rice husk reduces plastic use and turns Ecogots into strong, recyclable, durable, and 100% eco-friendly cups.

Thanks to Oryzite technology, we utilize rice husk as the basic and main component of our cups, contributing to resource reuse without the need for new cultivation or production. Therefore, in this first step, we already reduce CO2 emissions. We do not need as much energy for manufacturing and make use of existing resources.

Additionally, our products are KM0: raw materials come from the Ebro Delta and national manufacturing.

  • vaso personalizable ecodesign

    Nationally manufactured with rice husk that replaces a large portion of plastic. We have managed to reduce CO2 emissions by up to 72%.

  • vaso personalizado reusables

    It is the only way to reduce waste.
    We avoid manufacturing an excess of new products and are 100% committed to the circular economy.

  • vasos personalizables customization

    Design is important to us, which is why our containers are suitable for any type of event: corporate events, weddings, concerts, parties…

Economía circular

100% Circular Economy

Design is important to us, which is why our containers are suitable for any type of event: corporate events, weddings, concerts, parties…

It is the only way to reduce waste. We avoid manufacturing an excess of new products and are 100% committed to the circular economy.

Nationally manufactured with rice husk that replaces a large portion of plastic. We have managed to reduce CO2 emissions by up to 72%.

Vasos eventos

For a better World

At Ecogots, we not only manufacture but also bring cups to life. By doing so, we avoid processes that generate industrial pollution. The base material used is predominantly rice husk leftover from cultivation (serving as a substitute for the plastic component) and is respectful of the planet, resulting in durable cups suitable for any event: parties, concerts, weddings, conventions, markets, schools… the limit is up to you.

Our aim is to promote consumption that avoids any type of waste, which is very present in most celebrations. Reusing is the best action we can take for a better world.

FAQ

What is the difference with the rest of the glasses?

The use of raw materials. Undoubtedly, it is better than conventional polypropylene. In addition, we reduce the carbon footprint because, they are KM0 national fabrication and, in addition, we do not need so much energy to manufacture them.

How long can I use them?

They have a long durability, therefore, the time limit is set by yours, although we recommend up to 200 uses.

What does it mean that the glasses are ecological?

Ecogots are environmentally friendly: they contain less polypropylene and we take advantage of raw materials. We do not need to manufacture so many products to have all the raw material we need.